- Execute Board policies and guidelines in an efficient and effective manner
- Coordinate with donors countries
- Recommend strategies, policies and mechanisms to better serve and enhance LGU performance.
- Monitor, through department heads, daily activities and take necessary action required.
- Coordinate with the executive director on status of MDLF projects and activities.
- Manage the implementation of MDLF projects through the ﬁnancial and technical staff.
- Generate necessary technical reports and statistics on needed basis.
Strategic Planning and External Relations Department
- Develop the MDLF strategic plan.
- Conduct analysis of projects to determine effectiveness and impacts.
- Report to donors and contributors on the activities, achievements and performance of the fund.
- Operate program of public information for stakeholders and the public.
- Maintain ties with donors and contributors, current and prospective.
- Appraise municipalities’ projects and review technical documents, designs, and clear the bids.
- Monitor implementation of projects to ensure compliance with grant conditions and achieve planned impact.
Financial and Administration Department
- Develop and implement human resources policies, training and development.
- Maintain MDLF property and premises and procure goods.
- Perform all accounting activities and prepare ﬁnancial reports.
- Advise the fund on its ﬁnancial position.
Institutional and Technical Assistant Department
- Assess capacity building requirements of LGU’s.
- With Technical Operations group, build integrated capacity building elements in service-improvement projects.
- Provide assistance to LGU’s in the design of capacity building projects.
- Monitor implementation of projects to ensure they achieve planned impact.
Contract Management and Procurement Department
- Responsible for ensuring that all contractual obligations undertaken by fund are fully discharged.
- Manage and monitor procurement activities